Lingual frenulum? Uvula? Flipper? Don’t be caught unprepared!
This 5 program, Korean language series gives you the concepts and vocabulary needed for a wide variety of basic and advanced dental encounters. You'll gain a strong grasp of dental anatomy and learn about:
- Specialists involved in dental care
- "Must know" procedures performed
- Conditions treated
You'll have an opportunity to practice with professionally recorded Audio Role Plays and terminology exercises. Bilingual glossaries of dental terminology are provided as well.
The courses are self-paced and delivered completely online.
- Interpreting for Dental Hygiene
- Interpreting for Dental Restoration
- Interpreting for Denture Services
- Interpreting for Oral Surgery
- Challenges in Interpreting for Dental Services
Accessible for 90 days from date of purchase/published date.
CCHI 9 CE Hours
ATA 9 CE Points
IMIA 0.9 CE Units
DSHS/LTC 9 CE Credits