Register Now! Courses Start in May or June
Medical Healthcare Interpreter Training
- Language-supportive program—speakers of all languages are welcome
- Live, instructor-led online training
- Classes meet 2 days a week for 5 weeks OR once a week for 10 weeks
- Orientation session
- Students must attend ALL live instructor sessions on designated days
May 4–June 3
Orientation Session: April 29
May 15–July 17
Orientation Session: May 8
June 1–July 1
Orientation Session: May 27
PREREQUISITE: InterpreterEd.com Bilingual Assessment
We take pride in interpreter success and emphasize effective learning experiences. Our program will challenge you like no other, but we will prepare you like no other as well.
In this InterpreterEd.com training program, you will have the opportunity to learn all of the information needed to pass your national certification exam. In this course, you will:
- Complete purpose-driven learning assignments
- Engage in meaningful learning experiences
- Practice interpreting skills with your classmates
- Focus on carefully curated medical terminology
- Learn and receive helpful guidance from your instructor and the instructional staff
Instructional staff? Yes! we have additional staff to ensure students are well supported when learning.
Our classes are scheduled to accommodate both East Coast and West Coast students. Students will need to attend all class sessions, properly complete all assignments, and successfully pass the final exam to receive a certificate of completion.
MANDATORY: ALL students must be logged in on time. Your webcam must be ON for the entirety of the class sessions.
Medical Healthcare Interpreter Training Course Outline
$695.0040-Hour Course Bundle