This two-hour online program gives interpreters the concepts and vocabulary needed for encounters related to the making of dentures.
This program will:
- review the anatomy and physiology of the mouth.
- describe various types of dentures and implants.
- clarify the role of the dentist and the denturist.
- describe the process of evaluating a patient for dentures, making the denture and seating the denture.
- Describe the process of providing implants.
- identify the questions that dentists and denturists will ask, as well as the aftercare instructions they will give to patients.
This course includes exercises and dialogues to internalize key dental terminology in English and interpret this terminology accurately and faithfully. These exercises will be complemented by the use of a bilingual glossary of dental hygiene terminology available in Arabic, Cantonese (Traditional Chinese), Korean, Mandarin (Traditional & Simplified), Russian, Spanish or Vietnamese.
Accessible for 90 days from date of purchase/published date.
CCHI 2 CE Hours
ATA 2 CE Points
IMIA 0.2 CE Units
DSHS/LTC 2 CE Credits